Foray Schedule 2020
We're excited to announce our 2020 Rainbo Foray schedule, lead by Tonya Papanikolov, Holliday Cartar and Antonio Cillero Rodrigo from Mushroom Guerrilla.
The purpose of the forays will be for mushroom identification, education and connecting to nature!
Saturday October 10, 2020
*Location and details will be confirmed after sign-up.
Foraging in uncertain times 🖐
Important COVID-19 Considerations:
- Forays will be limited to 25 people, pre-registration is required
- Registration for the forays is open, please sign up for one foray only to allow others the opportunity to attend
- Everyone will be required to observe physical distancing of 6-feet while gathering before the foray begins, while in the forest and during identification after the foray
- Masks are strictly required while gathering before the foray and around the identification area after returning from the foray. Participants without masks will not be allowed to attend the foray. Masks must be correctly worn, covering the nose, mouth and chin
- Please only attend the foray if you are healthy, feel safe and are willing to be responsible and respectful of COVID-19 guidelines
- Forays will be subject to cancellation due to COVID-19 if deemed to be unsafe to gather in late September and October
- If we need to cancel the foray due to COVID-19, refunds will be issued to you through Eventbrite however as per Eventbrite's policy, Eventbrite’s fee is nonrefundable and won’t be included