Lucky us! Another delicious recipe from Sarah B of My New Roots. Please, please, please do not let the liquorice root in this recipe intimidate you! This recipe is very easy to make and incredibly delicious and warming for the season. We could sip on it all day!
Miracle Morning Brew
Makes 1 litre / quart
- 2 Tbsp. / 5g chopped liquorice root
- fresh orange (peel of 1, 2 Tbsp. pith removed)
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 3 cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- pinch cayenne
- 4 cups water
- Rainbo Reishi, as desired
- Simmer for 20 minutes, covered.
- Strain and add Rainbo reishi extract to each cup, or the entire batch, as desired.
- Say thanks, sip, and enjoy.