We are so excited to share this collaboration with Sarah B of My New Roots. Our dear friend and FAVOURITE plant-based recipe creator. Sarah's love for healthy food and cooking has inspired hundreds of thousands of people around the world, including us! And guess what? She LOVES mushrooms, and she loves OUR mushrooms! We're so grateful to be able to share these recipes with you, they are beyond delicious.
- 60g virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. Rainbo Forest Juice
- salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Almond butter
- 1/2 Tbsp.Rainbo Forest Juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. Rainbo alcohol-free 11:11
- 1 Tbsp. lucuma powder (sub with any superfood powder of your choice)
- generous pinch flaky salt
- In a double boiler (or a heatproof bowl over a pot of summering water) melt the coconut oil. Whisk in the Forest Juice, cacao powder, and salt.
- Pour a little of the chocolate into the bottom of each mold. Place in the freezer to harden.
- To make the filling, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Let this mixture sit for about 10 minutes - it will firm up a little bit, and it should be dry enough to make small balls that you can roll in your fingers. Make 25 balls.
- Once the chocolate is solid, remove the molds from the freezer and place a ball of filling in each, flattening them slightly so that they do not pass the rim.
- Pour remaining chocolate over top and place back in the freezer to firm up. Once completely solid, pop out of the molds and store in the fridge or freezer. Say thank you, share, and enjoy.