Skip to content
Beet Hibiscus Elderflower Lemonade
- Start by juicing the 3 beets. Once juiced, pour into a large jar
- Hand squeeze the 6 lemons into the jar with the beet juice and set aside
- Take the hibiscus and elderflowers and let them steep in 2 cups of almost boiling water for 10 minutes
- After the 10 minutes, strain the liquid and let cool. Once cool, add to the jar with the lemon and beet juice
- Now add the maple syrup (2 tbsp. is recommended however you can sweeten to your liking)
- To finish, add 1 cup of water to the mix and shake it up
- Pour over ice, if desired
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.