We've been drinking this tea alllllll winter. This is the first thing we make if we feel an itch in our throats or like we're coming down with a bug and it has worked like a charm every single time.
Garlic is a miracle food and a powerful immune booster.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal... it's kind of anti-everything! This medicinal food is one of the most widely used plants in every culture and is incredibly nutritious as well.
- 8-10 fresh cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 inches of fresh ginger root
4 cups of spring water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Raw, local honey to taste
- Peel and chop the garlic and ginger root into thin sections
- Combine with water, bring to a light boil and then lower heat to simmer for 20 minutes
- Remove from heat and pour into mug, let cool slightly and add lemon juice, honey to taste and 8 full droppers of 11:11
- Sip all day and enjoy!