- 1 1/4 cups oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 large piece of chocolate (or 1 tbsp cacao powder)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp Forest Juice
- 4-8ml 11:11
- In a saucepan, add the oat milk, chocolate, maple syrup and coconut butter.
- Over medium heat, consistently stir until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Turn off the heat and add the cinnamon, maca and 11:11. Use an electric whisk to fully mix the powders and froth the coconut butter.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy! Optional toppings are whipped cream, marshmallows or chocolate shavings.