Skip to content
Medicinal Mushroom Milk
- Soak cashews in water overnight in fridge. Strain in the morning
- Add cashews and all the above ingredients to a high speed blender
- Blend on high for 1 minute
- Use nutmilk bag to strain milk to make smooth and silky
- Save cashew pulp in freezer. You can dehydrate it to make cashew flour!
- Enjoy your milk in oats, muesli, coffee, matcha, smoothies, and whatever else your heart desires!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.