- 1 cup cashews
- 4 cups chaga tea, brewed
- 8 droppers 11:11 medicinal mushroom tincture
- 1 date, or stevia (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Soak cashews in water overnight in fridge. Strain in the morning
- Add cashews and all the above ingredients to a high speed blender
- Blend on high for 1 minute
- Use nutmilk bag to strain milk to make smooth and silky
- Save cashew pulp in freezer. You can dehydrate it to make cashew flour!
- Enjoy your milk in oats, muesli, coffee, matcha, smoothies, and whatever else your heart desires!