Once you've made your medicinal mushroom nut milk - save the pulp!
We've created another recycled pulp recipe for all you savoury over sweet folk.
This requires zero dehydrating step - take whatever is left over in your nut bag after milking out the liquid and toss it directly into a big bowl. Throw in the rest of the ingredients in no particular order. Roll up your sleeves and mix thoroughly with your hands!
- 1 cup raw nut pulp (we like to use almond/cashew)
- 2 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 3 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp whole flax
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 chia egg (1 Tbsp chia soaked in 1 Tbsp water for 5 minutes)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 10 ml of your Rainbo medicinal mushroom tincture
- Pre heat oven to 300°C
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl together
- Smear a Tbsp of extra olive oil onto a baking sheet
- Scoop out even sized balls of the cracker mixture and use your hands to flatten the dough directly onto the baking sheet so that each cracker is an even layer 0.5cm thick
- Bake at 300°C for around an hour. Check on them around 45 minutes to make sure they don't burn. Cracker should be brown and crunchy throughout.
- Let cool and enjoy with your favourite hummus for a protein-loaded snack!