The Everyday Salad Dressing
This recipe is super simple and helps protect you from all the additives of store bought dressings like gums, corn syrup, MSG, Calcium Disodium EDTA., and all the yucky etc.
The vinegar and miso in this dressing help to aid digestion and our Forest Juice provides you with a sweet alternative full of antioxidants and health-boosting mushrooms.
Making this at the beginning of your week helps take the stress away from meal prepping.
- 2 Lemons juiced (we used our hands)
- 1/3 cup of Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of Miso paste ***
- 1 tbsp. Forest Juice Maple Syrup
- Cracked black pepper
*** If you don't like miso that's no problem! It tastes just as good without it, we would just recommend that you add a little less olive oil, and sprinkle in some salt (:
- Grab your favourite mason jar and combine all the ingredients into it. You can either whisk with a fork or just put the lid on and shake it up.
- Voila, easy salad dressing for the rest of your week.
Enjoy ♡ Rainbo