- 3/4 cup raw unhulled sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 2 cups millet puffs, lightly soaked
- 2 tbsp psyllium husks
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 red beet, peeled and grated
- 4-8ml 11:11
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and prepare a large baking sheet.
- Add puffed millet into a sheer colander and lightly soak it in 1/4 cup of filtered water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix and combine seeds with the Himalayan salt and set aside.
- Transfer soaked millet, grated beets, psyllium husks, coconut oil, 11:11, and 1 tbsp water to a high speed blender or food processor and mix.
- Lay a 12 x 16 sheet of parchment paper over the counter and scrape the dough onto paper using a spatula. Top with another sheet of parchment paper and roll out the mixture evenly, transfer to the baking sheet and press mixture down with the spatula. Bake for 35 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven, lift bottom parchment sheet and flip crackers over. Sprinkle with some more Himalayan salt and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Remove baking sheet from oven. Once cooled, snap cracker sheet into different sized pieces.