This 6-Ingredient Nice Cream is a recipe created for Juna's Daily Doses Cookbook! It's incredibly easy to make and when eaten right away has more of a sorbet consistency - perfect for a warm summer day.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup almond milk, or any nut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 10ml Reishi tincture
- Peel banana and chop fresh strawberries - place on a baking sheet and set in freezer overnight, or allow to freeze for at least 4-5 hours
- Remove from freezer, break up bananas into chunks and place in blender (or food processor) with strawberries, lemon juice and vanilla
- Blend or pulse slowly to start. Add 1/3 nut milk and continue to blend slowly until it purees. The nut milk will help it to blend.
- Add the remainder 1/3 nut milk and reishi tincture and continue to blend until well combined and smooth consistency
- Serve and enjoy immediately :)