Wondrous chef Taren Coulter created this beautiful recipe for us...
"Most days I am enjoying a cup of mountain tea in the morning. This recipe is based off of the herbaceous folk remedy plant known as Sideritis. Full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It has even been said in ancient writings that it may enhance your memory and clear brain fog.
This is a version of my ancestors remedy using herbs you might already have in the kitchen! Enhancing the herbs with the use of medicinal mushrooms from 11:11 perfectly compliments this tea!"
Find her website here!
1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp fenugreek
- 1 sprig of lemon thyme
- 3 fresh chamomile flowers
- A few fresh sage leaves
- Small knob of fresh ginger
- 1 slice of orange
- 1 slice of lemon
- Honey to taste
- 4ml of 11:11 tincture
- Add all dry ingredients, citrus, and ginger to a small pot
- In a tea kettle, warm water until just boiling. Pour about 12oz of hot water over the herbs and let steep for 5 minutes
- Strain into mug, add honey and 11:11, Chef's kisses!