Skip to content
Cordyceps Energy Milk
Cordyceps Rose Energy Milk
- 1 cup almonds, soaked overnight
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 medjool date (optional)
- 3 1/2 tbsp juiced beets, or 2 tbsp beet powder
- 10-20 ml Cordyceps tincture
- 1 tsp Rose water
- Soak almonds in purified water overnight, or for 8 hours
- Strain almonds and rinse with water
- Add almonds to blender and combine almonds, water, and medjool date in the blender
- Blend on high
- Grab your nut milk bag, a large mixing bowl and wash your hands!
- Place your nut milk bag into the mixing bowl, and pour your blended milk into the nut milk bag into the bowl
- Use your hands and squeeze out the nut milk! Keep squeezing until no more milk comes out of the pulp
- Clear the pulp from the nut milk bag into a container and store in fridge or freezer (have you tried our Recycled nut pulp Granola?)
- Now add the beet juice or powder, rose water and Cordyceps tincture to the almond milk and stir together in the bowl
- Store in an air tight container up to 4-5 days!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.